Why this blog?

It is a substantial decision I take when I start this blog, making my own situation a public matter. But I believe to be frank and open-minded as superior to the opposite. Of course I hope to aquire certain advantages from this blog mysef, why would I care to invent it if not!?

First and foremost my ambition is that this will be a place to share thoughts, despair, frustration, yes; anything u or I find of relevance to include. To reach as many as possible I find it necessary to edit this part in English.

Also I do not deny that I would like to produce some fiction where a character suffering from Parkinson will be central, and I will as time goes by probably share thoughts on this baby to be, as well as try out passages on you. This part will have to be in Norwegian as I do not master English well enough to write stories.

mandag 6. juli 2015

>The news that I had not been turned on was a schock as well as a relief. Five miutes later I was a functioning human bbeeing again, not only a shadow of what may have been.

Now I had some great weeks and months ahead. I even went on holiday to Milan together with my 13 year old daughter, which was great, even though we never got our luggage  (before the morning we were going home!) and it was rather hot all the time.

During summer, my status as a patient was also moved from Rikshospitalet to Haukeland.

1 kommentar:

  1. Nå aner ikke jeg om du fortsatt er inne her fra tid til annen. Og jeg vet heller ikke hva jeg vil si, annet enn at jeg håper du har det bra. Til tross for Mr. Ps tilstedeværelse.

    SvarSlett