Why this blog?

It is a substantial decision I take when I start this blog, making my own situation a public matter. But I believe to be frank and open-minded as superior to the opposite. Of course I hope to aquire certain advantages from this blog mysef, why would I care to invent it if not!?

First and foremost my ambition is that this will be a place to share thoughts, despair, frustration, yes; anything u or I find of relevance to include. To reach as many as possible I find it necessary to edit this part in English.

Also I do not deny that I would like to produce some fiction where a character suffering from Parkinson will be central, and I will as time goes by probably share thoughts on this baby to be, as well as try out passages on you. This part will have to be in Norwegian as I do not master English well enough to write stories.

fredag 21. februar 2014

Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery to treat Parkinson's Disease

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar